1 mark questions
- What is a covalent bond?
- What is the versatile nature of carbon?
- What is a homologous series?
- What is the difference between saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons?
- What are the different types of functional groups?
- What is combustion?
- What is oxidation?
- What is addition reaction?
- What is substitution reaction?
- What is ethanol?
2 mark questions
- Explain the covalent bonding in carbon compounds.
- Give two examples of homologous series.
- Write the names of the different types of functional groups.
- Explain the combustion of methane.
- Explain the oxidation of ethanol.
3 mark questions
- Explain the addition reaction of alkenes.
- Explain the substitution reaction of alkanes.
- Write the properties and uses of ethanol.
- Write the properties and uses of ethanoic acid.
- Explain the difference between soaps and detergents.