1 Mark Questions
- What is heredity?
- What are the two main types of heredity?
- Who is the father of genetics?
- What are the three laws of inheritance proposed by Mendel?
- What is a sex chromosome?
- What is the sex of a human determined by?
- What is a vestigial organ?
- What is evolution?
- What is natural selection?
- What is speciation?
2 Mark Questions
- Explain Mendel’s experiments on pea plants.
- What are the different types of gametes formed by a heterozygous individual?
- Explain the concept of dominance and recessiveness.
- What is sex determination in humans?
- What are the different types of vestigial organs in humans?
3 Mark Questions
- Explain the importance of variation in evolution.
- What are the different factors that drive evolution?
- Explain the concept of natural selection with an example.
- What is speciation? Explain the different modes of speciation.
- Discuss the evidences for evolution.