1 Mark Questions
- What is reproduction?
- What are the two main types of reproduction?
- Name two asexual modes of reproduction in plants.
- What is a zygote?
- What is syngamy?
- Name the parts of a flower that are involved in reproduction.
- What is pollination?
- What is fertilization?
- What is the oviduct?
- What is the placenta?
2 Mark Questions
- Explain the process of asexual reproduction in yeast.
- Explain the process of vegetative propagation in plants.
- Describe the structure of a flower and explain its role in reproduction.
- Explain the process of pollination.
- Explain the process of fertilization in humans.
3 Mark Questions
- Compare and contrast asexual and sexual reproduction.
- Explain the importance of variation in offspring.
- Describe the menstrual cycle in humans.
- Explain the role of placenta in the development of a fetus.
- Discuss the ethical issues involved in human cloning.